Hey, all! So Valentine’s day is soon approaching. I was doing some research and surprisingly there are tons of vegan valentine related recipes. Veganism never ceases to amaze me. So here are some of the recipes that I have found.
1. Frozen Rasberry Cheesecake
make it here
2. Raspberry Nicecream
3. Raw Vegan Valentines Day: Frosted Sugar Cookies And Chocolate Truffles
Find the recipe here by sweetlyraw.com
These vegan cookies look amazing! The best thing is that it is raw and requires no baking. It also has natural and healthy ingredients. You would not feel guilty eating these.
4. VEGAN RED VELVET CUPCAKES
Something that I thought I could never find but here it is. Red Velvet vegan cupcakes. It proves that lots of recipes and desserts can be veganized.
5. VEGAN RASPBERRY COCONUT PANNA COTTA
Another recipe that I thought could not be veganized. The great thing about this recipe is that it is easy to make and only has four ingredients.
6. 2 Ingredient Quinoa Chocolate Bark
7. Vegan Chocolate Caramels
These homemade, caramel chocolate are made out of healthy ingredients such as coconut oil and tahini. Definitely a guilt free recipe idea that you can give to your Valentine.
8. Valentine’s Day Superfood Trail Mix
9. RED VELVET BEET PANCAKES
These vegan beet pancakes are the perfect recipe and breakfast to give to you love one when they wake up.
10. HEALTHY VALENTINES VANILLA DONUTS
11. No Bake Raspberry Chocolate Truffles
These chocolate truffles made by myfood&happiness.com looks delicious. They are made out of healthy ingredients and don’t require any cooking.
12. RAW RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS
by morsels and moonshine
14. Gluten Free Vegan Strawberry Pop Tarts
This heart-shaped vegan pop tarts are so adorable and are filled with strawberry jam.
15. Raw Rasberry Ruffle Bar